Microsoft® Outlook® is one of the best email applications, continues to be persistently efficient in offering the most effective email support for customers globally. It has exceptional features like Calendar, Task Manager, Contact Manager, note taking, journal and web browsing. The primaary function of Microsoft® Outlook® is to enable communication through email, phone help, and group scheduling capabilities. Microsoft® Outlook® is the e-mail client created by Microsoft to enable smooth and unparalleled communication services among its employees.
This article focuses on the manual process of creating an email account in Outlook®. A host of email clients these days offer software and programs to enable a user to create an email account apart from the regular web-based browsers.
Note: When you open Outlook for the first time, you might be asked if you want to set it as a default email client on your system. Make sure you answer in affirmative.
1. Make sure you have an active account fully configured and ready to accept email. Start Outlook Express. Click on Tools in the menu bar and then go to Accounts.
2. This brings up the Internet Accounts pop-up window. Click on the Mail tab. If you are starting Outlook Express for the first time, there would not be any email accounts listed on this window.
3. To add a new mail account, click on the Add button and then on Mail. This brings up the Internet Connection Wizard pop-up window. Enter your name in the Display Name field and click on the Next button.
4. The wizard now asks for your email address. Enter the full email address and click on the Next button.
5. In the next window, you need to feed in three important bits of information - the incoming and outgoing email servers and the type of the incoming email server. It is likely that the incoming email server is POP3. The incoming and outgoing email servers can be yourdomain.com, mail.yourdomain.com or any other value depending on how the email server has been configured.
6. The last information that you need to enter to complete the setup of the new account is the username and password for that email account. These login details would have been given to you by your ISP or you would have set these online using a control panel. After completing the fields for Account Name and Password, click on the Next button.
7. Click on the Finish button to complete the process of setting up a new email account in Outlook Express. You will now see the new email account has been added to the Accounts list. The account is referred by its server name.
HelpGurus is a technical service provides that offers customized technical support. Certified technicians at HelpGurus are experienced and knowledgeable to tackle any issues even how complex it may be. HelpGurus provides customized Microsoft Outlook support and help you to configure your official or personal email account in Microsoft outlook. With its endeavour and commitment, the HelpGurus have managed to carve a niche for themselves in the world of technical-service providers reaching out to thousands of customers worldwide.
HelpGurus is an industry leader online and remote technical support provider that delivers first-class computer support services on consumer and small-to-medium enterprises globally. Our highly skilled and experienced technical experts are available 24/7/365 and will provide the best resolution and customer satisfaction. Our cost-effective plan allows you to purchase support for your personal use or for your business.
Quickly connect with our Technical Support teams around the globe:
Unlimited access to excellent technical support all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
Call Us Now and get the best out of your computer investment. We look forward for an opportunity to service your needs and exceed your expectations.
HelpGurus outstanding tech support includes:
Our expert specialists are ready to support you with everything to make your computing experience fun.